Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies used by www.priority-it.co.uk
We use Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. The cookies set by Google Analytics are:
_utma Contains a random number. Expires after 2 years.
_utmb Contains a random number and expires after 30 minutes.
_utmc Contains a random number. Expires at the end of your session.
_utmz Contains a random number details of the referring website. Expires after 6 months.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
General privacy information
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name, company and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and preferences
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• When you fill in forms on our site, only complete the details you are happy to share with us (although in order that we can respond to you, your name and a valid email address are mandatory).
• If you have previously agreed to us using your information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link within any email you receive from use, or by emailing info@PriorityIT.co.uk
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Priority IT Solutions Limited
56 Stallard Street
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 April 2014.
What our clients say...
We’ve been relying on Priority IT for a number of years, and they never let us down. I trust their opinion on all IT matters – and, quite frankly I don't know what we would do without them! They offer a responsive, flexible service which is very good value for money.”
Emer Bolt, Business Manager, Alzheimer’s Support